Selling a Home
Selling your home is an involved process that affects your family and your future. Before you begin this process, you'll want to ensure that you have the most up-to-date information. When should you sell? How do you get the best price? What kinds of renovations should be made prior to the sale?
These home selling reports will assist you in answering the many questions that arise during the home selling process. When you're armed with the right information, and an experienced real estate professional, you'll be closer to reaching your goal - selling your home fast, and for the best price.
Why Use a Realtor?
Some homeowners are tempted to try selling their property without the help of a real estate agent (this is called FSBO: For Sale By Owner). The reality is that selling real estate is a complex and highly specialized field. If you are like most, your home is your biggest asset. An agent will help steer you clear of the many pitfalls, and most importantly, will save you time and money. Here are just a few of the advantages of working with an agent:
- Your agent knows real estate values in your neighbourhood and will help set an agreeable and
- Your agent will establish a marketing strategy for your home ensuring that your property is
- Your agent takes care of the many tasks involved in selling a house (everything from putting up the for sale sign and taking care of paperwork). This saves you time and ensures that the transaction is simple and low-stress for you
- Your agent is an experienced negotiator and will work to get you the best price possible.
- Your agent has access to all of the latest tools, technology and tricks of the trade.
- Your agent can recommend the best ways to improve your home's curb appeal.
- Your Royal LePage agent has the support of a national firm and a network of contacts and
Please contact me if you have any questions about selling your home.